Pages

3.14.2011

nOe - rpm compilation

nOe RPM albums i & ii are "done." However, I would like to work a little harder on some of the tracks to do some more polishing and select several tracks from each rpm album to produce a finished album that I will release and "sell" to start raising money for my fav FOSS. Particularly I would like to raise enough in album sales to give the suggested donation of $45 to Ardour once Ardour3 (with MIDI tracking) is released. I think $5 each from me or $3 on the web would be reasonable. Here are the planned tracks:

nOe-ii: all tracks with the 3 SL tracks as bonus

nOe-i: i02, i06, i08, i09, i10

Track List:
yummy
cookies (zxcvb-vmpk)
drive
squeelin' (i08)
fresher (i06)
00110100011
hangman
choosing-to-walk (i010)
sunday breakfast (i09)
keep-the-time (i02)
synth-cocoa-phony

bonus:
bananacabananana
f*n pentatonic
swirlywhirleywee

No comments:

Post a Comment